Intensive Outpatient Drug Rehab Program
Pomarri ‘s Intensive Outpatient Drug Rehab program educates clients on maintaining long-term sobriety through a comprehensive learning process about the many facets of “coping skills.” Our drug and alcohol intensive outpatient program (IOP) program consists of educational and group therapy sessions weekly and individual counselling sessions.
Since virtually all addictions, chemical or otherwise, are rooted in some form of co-occurring psychological disorder, time and supportive therapy are coupled to assist growth and healthy healing.
Because Pomarri is a medically based in-house detox, we can continue the detox process in this phase of treatment. It is required that patients maintain day treatment or intensive outpatient drug rehab program level of care during the medication management portion of treatment.
At Pomarris substance abuse Outpatient Treatment Center patients are surrounded and supported by those who are there to help. Each client will have a individualized treatment program that is set up to assist them to succeed not only in their treatment goals, but in their life outside of Pomarri.
Intensive Outpatient Drug Rehab Program Includes:
- Drug and Alcohol Relapse Prevention
- Life Skills
- How to Recognize, Confront and Handle Triggers
- Health and Nutritional Study
- Family and Relationship Education
- Continuing Care
- Anger Management/Domestic Violence
- Relaxation and Meditation Skills
- Phases of Recovery
- Deactivation of Cravings
- Dangerous Situations
- Having Good Times without Substances
- Thought Distortions
- Coping with Pain and Prescription Medications
- Preparing for Stressful Situations
- Assessing your Social Life
- Stress Management/Distress Tolerance Skills
- Neurobiological aspects of the Brain and Addiction
- Looking Ahead: Plans, Goals, and Dreams
- Issues of the Recovering Family
- Anger Management
- Anxiety/Social Anxiety
- Self-Esteem and Acceptance
- Diet and Nutrition
- Grief and Loss
…and so much more!
We are here to support you completely, without judgement and with kindness and understanding.
Your input is valued and very important to us!